Calypso Diving Centre is a SSI and PADI Dive Centre established in 1985. Being one of Gozo’s founders of professional diving services, we are operating from modern, superbly located facilities on the seafront in Marsalforn on the Island of Gozo, Malta.
Year after year, over 65% of our clients return to dive with us. To us, that is what shows that we are doing something right!
We seek to excel in many aspects:
- Customer Service: for beginners and seasoned divers alike, diving in small groups enables our highly experienced, multilingual professional staff to provide individual guidance in a personal, friendly and helpful manner.
- A full range of SSI & PADI courses as well as NRC Nitrox Courses are on offer, also guided diving from shore, from a rib and from a hard boat.
- We offer Nitrox for free all year around!
- Customer Safety is our overriding priority.
- Customer Satisfaction: Your enjoyment is the measure of our success! We want you to have some unforgettable diving experiences.
The dive shop right by the seafront provides a full range of diving equipment from Mares, Scubapro, Apeks, Cressi, Suunto, Beuchat, Seac Sub and Bare, just to name a few.
State-of-the-art rental equipment, professionally maintained on a regular basis, as well as a wide range of accessories and our 6.5m RHIB “Toothless” complete our portfolio.
Our service is not just about your time staying with us, it starts with your initial contact: You will receive our full attention, with a detailed, individual offer from the go, be it via phone, e-mail or directly in our dive shop.
Endless diving adventures since 1985.
Nothing replaces experience.