PETITE is one of Malta’s most innovative destination, event and international exhibition management companies. The heart of our business is our people and everyone at PETITE is dedicated to delivering creativeness, professionalism and a seamlessly attentive service.
No matter how large or small the group or budget is; we have the knowhow to handle it, from an intimate board meeting of 10 people to an incentive or conference trip of hundreds or even thousands of people. Our expertise covers the full spectrum of MICE services – meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibition management – and we can manage every aspect of your trip to Malta & Gozo including travel, accommodation, excursions, cuisine and white glove delivery of bespoke itineraries.
We work with our clients as partners in developing strategic programmes that truly showcase our archipelago. From your very first call through to designing proposals and presentations that will whet your people’s appetites for Malta and Gozo, our expertise and unique creative twists will ensure your group chooses our destination.
PETITE EVENTS can manage your entire programme from start to finish or provide specialised services that integrate with your own.
Our company is in line with the Malta Tourism Authority when it comes to DMC regulations, meaning that PETITE EVENTS:
- has a minimum of € 1,000,000 General Liability Insurance cover and all key suppliers have adequate insurance coverage
- is a financially sound company, specialising in MICE services
- guarantees acknowledgement of requests within 24 hours and fulfils proposal requests within a maximum of 72 hours
- during programme events at least one member of PETITE EVENTS is available 24 hours a day
- is recommended by both clients and local suppliers
The above criteria are part of a set of regulations drawn by the Malta Tourism Authority to recognise Destination Management Companies and MICE services suppliers committed to high level of quality, consistency and professionalism.